Saber monitors battery cell temperature and automatically turns off if needed to prevent overheating.
Short Circuit Protection
Saber’s battery management system (BMS) and internal fuse provide double defense against short circuits.
Saber's BMS auto-adjusts power in and out – depending on what Saber’s plugged into or what’s plugged into Saber – for 100% safe and efficient charging.
Saber monitors and regulates output voltages to stay within the safe range, so your devices charge safely and quickly.
Reverse Voltage Protection
Saber is safe even if reverse voltage is inadvertently applied to the DC input.
Saber’s BMS and secondary protection circuit prevent overcharging while an under-voltage lockout circuit prevents over-discharging, stretching battery lifespan.
2.28” x 2.36” x 10.5” (57.9mm x 59.9mm x 266.7mm)
32-104 deg. F (0-40 C)
Wall - 2 hours
- USB port #1: female type A, output: 5V/2.5A (12.5W), current-limited
- USB port #2: female type A, output: 5V/1A (5W), current-limited
- USB-C port output: 5V/3A (15W), 20V/3A (60W)
- AC inverter output: 120VAC/0.75A (90W), 60Hz
- DC input charging port: 19V/3.4A (65W), for supplied charger
- Cell type: Li-NMC
- Pack capacity: 86Wh
- Single cell equivalent: 24,000mAh (3.6V)
- Cycle life: ~800 cycles to 80% capacity (1C charge, 1C discharge; 30 degC)
- Management system: charging system with under/over-voltage secondary protection
- Charger: AC/DC power supply, 19V, 3.42A – 65W, 2.5mm plug, with short circuit protection