Romeo Systems, Inc. (d/b/a Romeo Power Technology) products are engineered, designed, and manufactured to provide you with years of reliable service. Romeo Power Technology warrants the Saber (RP100-090W-120V-BLK; RP100-090W-120V-BLU; RP100-090W-120V-RED) portable battery charger (hereinafter “Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship for SIX (6) months. During the first six months from the purchase date, if you notify us and retain all evidence of your purchase, our warranty is limited to our repair or replacement of the Product, in our sole discretion (the “Limited Warranty”).
This Limited Warranty shall be null and void in the following circumstances:
- Modification or repair by the customer or any unauthorized Romeo Power Technology service provider;
- Improper use of the Product, or damage by accident or neglect;
- Failure of the customer or any third party to exercise caution to protect the Product or part from electrostatic discharge damage, adverse temperature and humidity, or physical abuse;
- The Product has been previously opened or tampered with;
- More than six months have elapsed from the purchase of the Product;
- The Product is damaged due to fire, natural disaster, accident, theft, loss, or any other outside force;
- Illegal operation of the Product causing its failure, disassembly, or retrofitting; or
- You do not have a Product warranty card and proof of purchase.
ROMEO POWER TECHNOLOGY HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH THE PRODUCT IS USED. ROMEO POWER TECHNOLOGY, THEREFORE, MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT SET FORTH ABOVE, BOTH EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ROMEO POWER TECHNOLOGY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY USE, DEFECT, FAILURE, OR MALFUNCTION OF THE PRODUCT, WHETHER A CLAIM FOR SUCH DAMAGES IS BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. THE SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY DEFECT, FAILURE, OR MALFUNCTION OF THE PRODUCT IS REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY REPRESENTS THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF ROMEO POWER TECHNOLOGY FOR ANY BATTERY.
The exclusions and limitations set out above are not intended to, and should not be construed so as to contravene applicable law. If any part or term of this Limited Warranty is held to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with applicable law by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity of the remaining portions of this Limited Warranty shall not be affected, and all rights and obligations shall be construed and enforced as if this Limited Warranty did not contain the particular part or term held to be invalid.
The Limited Warranty becomes effective the date you purchase the Product. Register your product online at the web address below to ensure you’re covered, even if you lose your receipt.
If you experience difficulty with the Product, call the toll-free number below for Customer Service:
If you need to return the Product for service, the Customer Service Representative with whom you speak will provide you with instructions for returning the Product. Please pack the Product carefully and send to:
Saber Customer Service Address
4380 Ayers Ave
Vernon, CA 90058